- What information we collect;
- How we use, and with whom we share, the information we receive;
- Your ability to opt-out of future notifications;
- What security procedures we have in place to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, or alteration; and
- How you can remove device use information.
What information do we collect?
- We collect your email address on our website if you subscribe.
- We may collect your name, email address, IP address, gender, and other demographic information. By giving us this information, you allow your information to be collected, used, disclosed anonymously, and stored by us.
- We also collect app usage information, such as error logs and crash recovery logs.
Where is your information stored?
- All of your personally identifiable data and information is stored on your device, and only on your device. Our Services do not transfer that sensitive information in any way. Your location data is never sent to any third party.
- The information stored on your device cannot be accessed by any other app you have installed without your permission.
- We collect certain information about your device and app use, for example how your device usage has changed over the course of using our Services. This information is transferred to us anonymously.
- We also collect app usage information about how you use our Services and any errors you encounter. This information is transferred to us securely.
How we use and with whom we share the personal information received?
- As a matter of policy, except where you are expressly informed otherwise, we do not sell, rent, share, trade or give away any of your personal information unless required by law.
- We use the information to improve the Services we offer, by changing existing features or creating new ones.
- We use your device and app use anonymously to build average statistics. These aggregate numbers may be disclosed publicly for comparison purposes.
Your ability to opt-out of future communication.
How can you delete the information we collect?
To delete your device use information permanently, delete the Aloe Bud app from your device.
Our policy towards children using our Services
Our Services are not directed at children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect any information from these children. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected information on a child under the age of 13, we will immediately delete that information to the best of our ability.
What steps do we take to protect your information?
We take all reasonable measures to protect your information in an effort to prevent any misuse or unauthorized access to your information. Despite our efforts, no security measures are 100% impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any type of misuse.
How to get in contact?